INFORMATION THAT ANTENNA79 GATHERS AND TRACKS:
Antenna79 gathers 2 types of information about users.
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, and from participation in polls and surveys.
2. Information that Antenna79 gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to consumers’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our customer base.
Under no circumstances does Antenna79 divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Antenna79 Gathers User Information in The Following Processes:
1. Optional Voluntary Information. We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Email, electronic newsletters, and targeted communications. We offer free email, electronic newsletters, and other targeted communications to users who opt-in to our email program. Antenna79 gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the directions at the bottom of each communication. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may request updating of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may make your request by phone to our customer service representatives.
- Message boards and forums. Users of the sites’ message boards and forums must register separately for this service (free of charge) in order to post messages, although they need not register to visit the sites. During registration, the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
- Surveys. Antenna79 may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience.
- e-Commerce informationWhen you purchase a product, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, shipping and billing address, telephone number and payment information.
We do not share, sell, or lend our customer’s email addresses. We never share any information about or from specific individuals with any third party.
2. Usage Tracking. Antenna79 tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. We do not correlate this information with data about individual users. If you set up an account, however, we may automatically collect and store information about you, including setting cookies or other pixel tags that may uniquely identify your browser to your personal account.
- Antenna79 does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
- Antenna79 sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our “Search” function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. We use these processes to improve our sites.
- Antenna79 tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Antenna79 does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Antenna79 uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
1. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out email, electronic newsletters, and other targeted communications and to enable users to participate in polls and surveys. We may send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Antenna79 never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
2. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. We use this process to improve our sites. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
3. Antenna79 may create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns. This allows our users to receive information pertinent to their needs. We don’t track the usage patterns of individual users. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SPEEDTEST APP:
If you use Antenna79’s SpeedTest App, we may collect additional information—in addition to your carrier and mobile device type (which you voluntarily provide). This information may include:
Time/date stamp (in Excel standard float format)
IP address (Text)
Location reported by browser (blank if the user does not allow location access)
User agent reported by browser
Wireless carrier entered by user (Text)
Phone type entered by user (Text)
Case serial code entered by user
Number of serial code attempts by user
Serial code validated (True/False)
Upload speed without case
Download speed without case
Upload speed with case
Download speed with case
FB share (True/False)
SHARING OF INFORMATION:
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as is the case with any organization, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. Nevertheless, the security of your personal and financial information is extremely important to us. We insure confidentiality and security in our online shopping experience. For instance, we employ various firewalls and other security tactics to keep your information secure. We do not store your complete credit card information on our internal web server. Once you place your order, the order is sent to our main order processing system using a private system. Once your order is completed it is entirely deleted from our web records. While there is risk inherent in every Internet transaction, be assured that we are work hard to ensure that risk is minimal. We take your financial security seriously and have taken measures to ensure your online shopping on experience our websites safe for all customers.